Product Marketing Manager – Encircle
Kitchener or (Remote) - Full Time
Who we are:
Encircle is leading the $2 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry out of the dark ages of pen and paper processes, into the digital age of transparency and empowerment. Our easy-to-use software platform enables thousands of restoration contractors and insurance professionals around the world to process claims faster. We’re a remote-first company with a collaboration hub located in the heart of downtown Kitchener. We’re looking to add new members to our all-star team as we continue to grow and scale!
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to become the next member of our growing product marketing team and solidify the product marketing strategy at Encircle. Working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, and customer success, you will serve as an architect for Encircle’s growth by:
- Understanding the market
- Crafting the message
- Enabling the messengers
What you will be doing:
Positioning, Messaging & Storytelling
- Create stand-out positioning, messaging, and strategies that differentiate Encircle in the market and resonate with the target audience.
- Engage with Product Management to understand the customer pain points, requirements and translate them into messaging and narratives
Launch Planning & Execution
- Defining the scope and timing and executing assigned launches to increase product and feature adoption
- Partner with product, marketing, sales, support, and customer success to develop strategies that successfully bring new features to market.
- Review competitive offerings to help our teams stay up to speed on the latest industry trends
- Arm sales with the knowledge and tools they need to successfully win against the competition
Customer & Market Expertise
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs and the buying decision process
- Establish a deep understanding of our target audience and how to sell and market to each of our personas
- Understand and address barriers to adoption of assigned products & features
- Enable sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a consistent and compelling story about our product benefits.
- Educate our teams to ensure positioning, value proposition, and personas become cemented in the minds of all employees
- Help secure and leverage customer testimonials
- Write and create sales enablement materials and marketing content for buyers to consume in a variety of formats that support all stages of the customer buying cycle, including sales presentations, brochures, white papers, demos, infographics, videos, eBooks, web pages, online events, and industry conferences
What You’ll Bring
- We recognize that all paths to product marketing look different for everyone, but a degree in business or marketing is beneficial (bonus points for Pragmatic Marketing and/or Product Marketing Alliance courses).
- 2+ years of B2B product marketing experience is preferred, though a background in sales, customer success, and/or product management with a keen interest in product marketing works too!
- You love customers. You have a passion for understanding motivations, behaviors, and needs.
- You’re a storyteller. You have a track record of translating technical features into compelling product narratives.
- You’re collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally.
- You’re creative. You have a habit of challenging the way things have always been done.
- You’re curious and love to ask questions.
- You’re obsessively organized and comfortable handling multiple tasks and projects.
Encircle is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided by Encircle throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
At Encircle, we VALUE the team we’re building!
- Define your own BALANCE - we want our team to take the time they need with flexible work arrangements, and self-managed vacation time, so they're well-rested and energized.
- Work where you WORK BEST - we invest in creating both a comfortable work-from-home environment for our employees with the flexibility to join us in our co-working space (collaboration hub) in downtown Kitchener.
- We are PEOPLE-FOCUSED and our success is achieved through a culture of collaboration, trust and transparency.
- Choose your path and we’ll support your continued GROWTH along the way.
- Your personal WELL-BEING is important to us and we’ll provide the support you need to bring your best self to work every day.