Senior Product Manager
Canada (Remote) - Full Time
Who We Are:
Encircle is leading the $2 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry out of the dark ages of pen and paper processes, into the digital age of transparency and empowerment. Our easy-to-use software platform enables thousands of restoration contractors and insurance professionals around the world to process claims faster. We’re a remote-first company with a collaboration hub located in the heart of downtown Kitchener. We’re looking to add new members to our all-star team as we continue to grow and scale!
What We’re Looking for:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with creative skills who is detail-oriented to drive product strategies that align with our corporate vision. Your critical thinking,
well-honed product sense, and deep empathy for customers will influence the direction of the company. You know that building great products aren’t the result of a singular visionary, but of a high-functioning and motivated cross-functional team. And whether you’re talking to engineers or sales and marketing, you know your audience, and know how to drive actions towards shared goals.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Develop the roadmap for a strategic initiative to help our customers run their business better
- Work with designers, developers, and other stakeholders across the company to bring the vision to life – ensuring requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Analyze and interpret key product and feature metrics to surface actionable insights and product requirements
- Work closely with Product Marketing to help define the value proposition and positioning for our features
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years working in product management or related roles
- Expert knowledge of product management principles, frameworks, and best practices for collaborative & iterative product discovery and delivery
- Highly accountable and able to take ownership of the product strategy and roadmap
- Experience in a B2B Software/SaaS industry is critical
- Proven technical acumen and familiarity with software development frameworks
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment is preferred
This role reports to the Manager, Product Management
Encircle is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided by Encircle throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
At Encircle, we VALUE the team we’re building!
- Define your own BALANCE - we want our team to take the time they need with flexible work arrangements, and self-managed vacation time, so they're well-rested and energized.
- Work where you WORK BEST - we invest in creating both a comfortable work-from-home environment for our employees with the flexibility to join us in our co-working space (collaboration hub) in downtown Kitchener.
- We are PEOPLE-FOCUSED and our success is achieved through a culture of collaboration, trust and transparency.
- Choose your path and we’ll support your continued GROWTH along the way.
- Your personal WELL-BEING is important to us and we’ll provide the support you need to bring your best self to work every day.