Lead Generation Manager
We are home-based in Kitchener but open to virtual applicants!
Who We Are
Encircle is the leading provider of real-time documentation and productivity tools for the insurance and restoration industries. We’re transforming the way property and casualty insurance claims are handled, by connecting all parties involved in the claims process on one easy-to-use platform. Our success is driven by our strong leadership team and exceptional employees. Located in downtown Kitchener, we are looking for hard-working, motivated people to lead the way with us.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a demand generation expert to join our marketing team. You will successfully develop and oversee the execution of creative, impactful and measurable demand generation programs to drive leads through the pipeline for the Sales Team. In this role, you will be focused on formulating strategies and executing on ideas to increase and nurture leads.
The Lead Generation Manager is a data-driven marketer with a proven history of growing leads in a SaaS environment. You’re a self-starter that works well with others and enjoys a rapidly evolving environment. This role will be responsible for building and managing the demand marketing engine that transforms contacts into customers.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Filling the lead pipeline by managing the full lifecycle of online and offline demand generation programs that deliver qualified leads to the Sales Team.
- Developing and executing programs that generate a consistent flow of SQLs to the Sales Team while also driving inbound leads from our web properties.
- Building demand programs from scratch while measuring the effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the lead funnel.
- Working with the Sales Team to fine-tune or upgrade existing initiatives to drive leads.
- Managing the demand generation campaign calendar, working with marketing team to create and deliver multi-channel programs that drive new revenue and accelerate sales pipeline.
- Leading the strategy, development, execution, and optimization of all lead generation activity, including SEM, SEO, PPC, paid social, content syndication, and event participation for inbound and outbound programs.
- Implement best-in-class email marketing programs and strategy, including: automated nurture, drip, and other marketing emails focused on lead development and client engagement.
- Experienced building A/B testing plan it on everything from subject lines to CTA’s
- Constantly optimize the marketing mix to maximize ROI.
Your Background and Education
- At least 3-5 years previous demand generation marketing experience with a clear record of generating positive results.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing.
- A proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that generate high growth in a B2B tech company.
- Strong understanding of marketing at different stages of the entire buyer journey.
- Exceptional understanding of content and conversion strategies.
- Experience working closely with sales leadership and understanding the connection between demand generation and revenue growth in a sales quota driven environment.
- Proficient in marketing automation, account-based marketing, data and analytics.
- Salesforce CRM and Hubspot experience required.
- Email copy writing and editing skills, and experience collaborating with graphic designers and content writers.
- Experience with automation tools like Zapier.
- Experience organizing and hosting webinars.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience within the property and casualty insurance industry would be an asset.
- Experience within a high-growth SaaS start-up environment.
This position reports to the VP, Marketing
Encircle is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, upon request, accommodation will be provided by Encircle throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.