Who We Are:
At Encircle, we’re leading the $2 trillion property and casualty insurance industry out of the dark ages of pen and paper processes with solutions our customers actually love. Our easy-to-use software platform enables thousands of restoration contractors and insurance professionals around the world to process claims faster. We’re a remote-first company with our head office located in the heart of downtown Kitchener and our 60+ person scale up has huge goals as we scale!
What the Role Is:
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to be a key part of our growing marketing team! This role will work on a broad range of initiatives, with the goal of driving qualified leads into the sales funnel through multi-channel marketing programs.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with the execution of multi-channel demand generation campaigns and marketing programs to support revenue growth.
- Deliver operational marketing support to track analytics and martech maintenance
- Assist with the management of Encircle’s social media platforms, including drafting, scheduling posts, monitoring engagement, reviewing/tracking analytics, and ensuring timely responses across our channels
- With support from the Content Strategist, update and maintain the website chatbot
- Assist with updating Encircle’s website, including posting blogs, press releases, case studies, and more
- Coordinate and support trade shows, webinars, and trainings (bookings, event briefs, presentation decks, registrations, etc.).
- Maintain contact database and list hygiene.
- Track metrics for the website, campaigns, initiatives, programs, events, sponsorships and other marketing efforts.
- Support the tracking and administration of marketing spend
- Update and maintain the marketing calendar, providing updates as-needed to the wider Encircle org
- Assistance with tasks associated with the SEO and SEM strategy
What you bring to the role:
You are digitally-savvy, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, keen to learn, and excited to contribute. You’re naturally curious and a very organized person who doesn’t miss a beat - especially when you’re working on a major tradeshow, project, or campaign!
- A minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience, preferably within the software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry selling B2B solutions.
- Experience using HubSpot (or similar programs) for digital marketing, including email, social media, and content creation. Salesforce, SEMRush, HotJar, and/or Drift experience is a plus.
- An understanding of how to implement campaign and product key messaging into marketing touch points
- Track record of achieving results (driving leads, conversion, sales, traffic, engagement, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently as part of a cross-functional team.
- Detail and deadline oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
Is this the role for you? Here’s what we need from you:
- Resume & Cover Letter: Submit your resume and cover letter describing your unique fit for this role. We’ve learned that the strongest candidates have invested in these two documents.
- Professional Online Presence: Include links to your online persona.
- Work samples, including writing examples, will be requested from qualified candidates
This role reports to the Marketing Manager
Encircle is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided by Encircle throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.